Hair Removal The Right Way
A quality wax can leave you with silky skin that lasts long term. We love waxing Oakland customers, so we can reveal how smooth skin can be once we remove those prickly hairs.
Make your eyes stand out with a brow waxing in Oakland that encourages shadows to pop or treat yourself to a full leg wax Oakland sunshine can’t help but be attracted to. When it comes to bikinis, we’ll help you get the type of confidence that can only be found in the BOBI Brazilian wax Oakland regulars thrive on.
See Our List of Waxing Services
We have one of the widest ranges of waxing Oakland has to offer. We passionately serve our clientele, from a leg wax Oakland vacationers can depend on to an eyebrow waxing Oakland mainstays crave for day-to-day living.
• Arms Full and Hands 55
• Back and Shoulder 51
• Back, Shoulders and ¼ Arm 65
• Binkini 29
• Bikini Line – Extended 34
• Brazlilian 1st Time 75
• BIBO Brazlian Touch-up (within 6 weeks) 60
• Brows 27
• Buttocks, Full 52
• Buttocks, Inner 27
• Cheeks 26
• Chest 29
• Chin or Lip 15
• Chip and Lip 27
• Ears 21
• Eyebrows 27
• Forehead 21
• Full Arms 45
• Full Back 45
• Half Arms 41
• Legs, Lower 35
• Legs, Upper 39
• Full Legs 65
• Legs, Upper, partial 27
• Neck, Nape 29
• Nostrils 19
• Stomach, Full 33
• Toes and Feet 15
• Underarm 26
• Upper Lip 15
Come back within six weeks of your Brazilian wax in Oakland and we’ll touch you up to for the next phase of bikini season. A leg wax in Oakland will give you the smooth legs you deserve all year round. You’ll accentuate the beautiful angles of your face with a brow waxing Oakland makeup aficionados swear by.
Let Us Take Care of You
We are a full-service waxing Oakland salon, located Uptown. Unwanted hairs can’t hide from our experienced staff, who know how to remove annoying facial hairs and will treat you to a Brazilian wax Oakland agrees is the best.
If you have questions about any of the services we offer or wish to schedule an appointment, please call us at 510-838-2426. We’re ready to pamper you!
Please be advised that we cannot perform any waxing services on clients who are using: Retin-A, Accutane or Antibiotics. Additionally, please check with your aesthetician before scheduling any facial waxing if you are using Renova or Alphy Hydroxy, undergoing any chemical peels or receiving acne treatments. We recommend threading as a great alternative.
- If you are sensitive to waxing, avoid it a few days before, or the first day of your menstrual cycle as your pain threshold is reduced.
- We at BIBO prefer you do not trim the the hair you intend to have waxed. However, if you do trim your hair, please make it no less than 1/2 inch before you have a Brazilian or Take-It-All treatment. This is very important, as it will make your experience a lot more comfortable. Gents are also advised this if having chests or backs waxed.
- If you have been shaving we recommend that you allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks growth before a wax to allow your hair follicles to reproduce.
- Leave 3-4 weeks between waxes.
- If you are going on vacation we recommend you have your treatment 2 or 3 days before you leave to ensure your skin has calmed down.
- Exfoliating the chosen area the night before waxing will result in a smoother finish.
- Avoid sunbeds (or any heat treatments) 24 hours before, and 48 hours after waxing.